Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Addicted To Destiny



Just like Rust, Destiny is a social experiment that I have fallen head over heels in love with. There has never been a game quite like this one and since I have put a significant amount of time into building my character, I am starting to experience the true substance of Destiny. As soon as you hit level 20, the game completely changes, altering the way you level up and unlocking exclusive high level factions and missions. 



Now that I have hit the higher levels, I've been noticing that my PvP results have been improving. Completing Crucible bounties is getting easier, and the multiplayer is fun and addictive when you aren't constantly dying. 


I found a soccer ball just resting in an obscure corner of the Citadel. I can't find any mention of it on the message boards or Destiny Wikis. I kicked it around for a while, I certainly hope it wasn't important.


The Destiny experience is made better by their iOS app. I joined a group specifically for dads and you can read all of the extensive lore that the game offers.


I am hopelessly addicted. Not quite as life consuming as Fallout or Skyrim, but Destiny is getting 100% of my game time, and I love it when a game demands your full attention.



Ha. Cracks scanned.

No comments:

Post a Comment