Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Fable 3 Is Really Good, And Joss Whedon Has Great Taste In Movies


Fable 3 is making me laugh, a lot. I joined a theater troupe and made their play better by adding dude on dude kissing, then proceeded to earn a hen's trust by wearing a chicken suit. I had sex with a woman known as Jen The Drunk in the back of a bar, paid an orphan ten bucks to let me fart on his head, and then spent an hour or so just walking up to strangers and smacking their belongings out of their hands. Fun.


Fable 3 does dark humor well, similar to A Bard's Tale, or The Witcher. Yes, the jokes can be really juvenile, and the sex stuff seems to be everywhere, but it is very funny, and some of Jasper's jokes are side splitters. 


Joss Whedon listed his 5 favorite movies on Rotten Tomatoes recently, and it is a great read. Here is a link to the interview itself. The list is as follows:
-The Matrix
-Once Upon A Time In The West
-The Bad And The Beautiful
-Magnolia
-The Court Jester

I haven't seen three of those, and I feel like I owe it to Joss to watch the three I haven't seen, since I consider him a god and all. 


3 comments: