Monday, June 17, 2013

My Father's Day Loot


This was my third Father's Day, and it's really nice that Stephanie knows that even though I'm a dad, I will always be a fifth grader at heart. She themed her over-the-top gifts around that.


I dig this shirt. A lot.


I love that Bioshock Infinite already has a line of really amazing swag. You can buy a full Handyman suit now too.


I like how Shazam is Magnesium


A cool and already useful Lego moleskin


Its a bad picture, but those are chocolate D&D dice


Yes, that is a candle that smells like Middle Earth


So I have something to listen to when Oliver takes his 7 hour baths!


Today is the real present though, the start of a three day vacation at home. Oliver and I have already played basketball, fixed the shingles on his playhouse, played a new Doc McStuffins ipad app, had a Burnout Takedown style demolition derby with his Hot Wheels, and ate Pop Tarts while watching The Daily Show. Tonight will be the three of us, no crazy appointments, no visits, no grocery store madness, just me and the family alone in the house, the best Father's Day present ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment