Saturday, September 15, 2012

Dunks.

 Back in 6th grade, I was the fucking man. I had a Pallet Town hat, a clear Digimon backpack, (which held my Pokemon cards in order by set + shinies), with my purple gameboy color attached to my belt. When I got to school every morning , we all crowded into a circle on the playground, and compared our newest cards. While other more athletic children played sports around us, we were trading shinies, linking gameboys to get poliwraths, and eating teddy grahams. I was the leader, the captain, of these socially awkward little pokemaniacs. I could've used some shoes like these.

Especially when that new kid Cezary showed up one day, showing off with his blue version. Yeah, it's different, but blue has meowth and bellsprout, red has growlithe and oddish. Fuck the blue version. If I had some kicks like these when I was in 6th grade, then my throne would never been usurped by that polish imposter. Wherever you are today Cezary, go fuck yourself.


4 comments:

  1. Yea! Fuck you Cezary! And I love the second pair most

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your blind hatred of a polish 6th grader that you havent met before. Thats friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hatred filled man, without someone with blue version you wouldn't have gotten those version exclusives. While bright yellow shoes may not be appealing to me today, they would have been awesome to have 14 years ago. I agree that the second pair look the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would say that, you were Cezary's biggest cheerleader. Yellow came out shortly after, I would have gotten those exclusives sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete