Tuesday, November 13, 2012

500 Pageviews!? Random top 5 list!

So, I love lists. Here's one that's personal to me, my top 5 favorite Pokemon and the reasons behind the choices in reverse order!!

5.Pikachu
He simply has to be on every true pokemaniac's list because he is the mascot who made everything possible. Without Pikachu, we wouldn't still have the franchise almost 15 years later.

4.Dugtrio
I tend to love and appreciate the pokemon that I can remember kicking a lot of ass with. In the orginal red/blue, you could catch a lvl 30 Dugtrio outside of Vermilion City. Thats a lvl 30 ground type being used at a lvl 22-28 lightning gym. I fucked up everybody AND got to escape from dungeons for free.

3.Magnezone
I've always preferred a rock and lightning heavy squad, and in the days Magneton was my go to electric type. Even over Zapdos! And now that the new generations gave him a third evolution, it's rare that he isn't present on my roster. He even learns Steel moves!

2.Porygon-Z
He is the pinnacle of technology! The precious child of science! The accomplishment of geniuses! I love science, and I love porygonZ.

1.Geodude
He is tattoed on my arm. He is the 1st choice of my favorite gym leader. He is also, the very first pokemon I ever caught on my own. I evolved him twice, and he never left my squad, even after he, as Golem, single handedly beat Agatha of the Elite four. Geodude reminds me of childhood, and will forever be, my rock.







2 comments:

  1. You should have done top 6, like a dream pokemon team.

    My favorites are, starting at 6:
    6. Oshawott
    5. Charizard
    4. Espeon
    3. Mewtwo
    2. Gengar
    1. Alakazam

    Now that I notice I have 3 psychic guys on my list. Doesn't need to be functional I suppose...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3 Psychics and a ghost actually. My son actually loves Oshawott more than any other pokemon by far. I listed my top 5 favorites, not my ultimate team. That would be, Golem, Blastoise, Zapdos, Farfetch'd, Gengar, Gyarados.

      Well, that was the very first team at least.

      Delete