Monday, March 25, 2013

Busy Weeks Ahead...


Today is just a small update, and a tiny peek into the non-distant future. I just beat this bearded man (pic up top), Drayden, leader of the 7th gym in White 2. After I got his badge and beat the plasma ninjas who froze the town in ice from their skyboat, I decided to take a break. As much as I love my pokeymanzz, I can't get over the fact that White 2 is just another clone of the orginal red/blue, and I'm just not enthuisiastic enough to do the pokegrind anymore. That's why X/Y is such great fucking news.


I wasn't able to get to ME: The Citadel today because the verizon guy was in my house FOR 4 FUCKING HOURS, so I picked up a game I got months ago, and have been purposefully avoiding. Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd You Steal Our Garbage got great reviews, but Im such a fan of the show, that I was worried this might ruin it for me. It hasn't so far, Im growing quite fond of it, and I'll do a big fat review of it when I beat it. (soon, Im close)


Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon came out for the 3ds, and I want it. Bad. The original for the gamecube was outstandingly fun, and I had just assumed that it would never get a sequel, (nintendo doesn't like white people), but here it is! And according to people who aren't me who have played it, it's good too! I will certainly put the appropriate amount of time into it as soon as I can. I would run out pantsless and get it today but....


The thrid Bioshock comes out tomorrow, and it takes priority. The last time I played Bioshock, it was #2's Minerva's Den DLC, which was the best downloadable content for any game ever. I have been religiously watching every gameplay video, every trailer and every screenshot in anticipation for this game. Bioshock is my first example in every "games-are-art" argument, and Infinite looks like it's going to be just as important.


Needed. 

2 comments:

  1. Bioshock is brilliant. Bioshock 2 is Minerva's Den and that part at the end where you see the world through the Little Sister's eyes, with a lot of filler. Infinite is going to be awesome, but I have no gaming time and it'll be cheaper by the time I get around to buying it. 50 Cent: Blood in the Sand is surprisingly awesome co-op, and the online is still working somehow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Timothy, never have I met such a diehard 50 Cent fan. From your g-unit tattoos to those pieces of Curtis's goatee that you bought from that mexi-hobo under that pier, your loyalty to the magic stick should be applauded. Bravo.

      Delete