Tuesday, March 26, 2013

LOL'ing @ God

I wanted to share a couple things that I read this morning,


It's funny, and DeBasky calls out Spider-man, those fucking ponies, and a few others for promoting faith in sneaky ways. On the other hand, I read this brain-melter today too...


I love crazy republicans, and while the rest of my godless liberal buddies get angry, I encourage and join their mailing lists. I registered for Mr. Massie's mailing list and registered at wnd.com as AtheistDad. I left a comment in response to that easter article that said, "I want to take your hyperbole filled rant seriously, but you end every sentence in a preposition. May god have mercy on your grammar." My comment is pending "approval", so that means it will probably never see the light of day, but heres hoping!

May god bless you on zombie jesus day this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment