Thursday, April 18, 2013

Nature and Celebrity Apprentice


When we moved to Pennsylvania from Chicago, it was with nature and a more magical childhood for Oliver in mind. Yesterday, as a family, we took advantage of that nature thingy that we've been hearing so much about.


After the long walk, Steph decides that it's Pixeljunk Monsters time and no longer listen-to-Tyler-talk-about-nonsense time.


I watched Celebrity Apprentice for the first time in my life last night to support my hero Penn, and I feel like a little bit of my soul is missing. I thought I would hate trump the entire time, but I actually enjoyed it, Trace Adkins is one of those rare decent southerners and Gary Busey is pure poetry every second. Piers Morgan is a fucknut who loves fame more than human happiness. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment