Thursday, April 25, 2013

What's Next


Now that Im completely done with Bioshock, (until a dlc gets released), Im kinda at a loss for what to do next. When the high of a new great game goes down, it always sucks deciding what to follow it up with. I took the advice of a new Pennsylvania friend and Im playing through the Monkey Island games, and Im currently in the middle of #2, but I need a new big game.


I do have a new iphone, so I've been playing around with Pixel People, Steph was obsessed with their previous game, Tiny Tower, and the 30 minutes that I've spent with this Sim City spin has been addictive. You clone people and splice their genes trying to create a genetically superior worker to enter your ever growing army of capitalist laborers. Its cute capitalism!


The sequel for Dead Island 2 has come out, and I was thinking about getting it. It's gotten underwhelming reviews from what I've seen, but if it fixes the unbelievable fetch questing in the first, then I might be curious enough to drop 60 on it.


Dead Space 3 is out and I havent played it yet! It's amazing how excited I was for #2 and now that 3 is out, I'm barely aware of it's existence. Dead Space's story is just awful, and I think they have known that for a while now.


Theatrerhythym Final Fantasy is out for the iphone, and I never got around to it on the 3ds, so I downloaded it. Research your games before your purchase, because this piece of shit doesn't even have the event mode that it does on the 3ds. Fuck you once again Square!

No comments:

Post a Comment