Friday, September 6, 2013

Vacation



If you've been checking Pokedad this week, then you have noticed that I haven't been updating or posting anything new. That's because I'm on vacation bitches, we're at the shore, which won't sound like a big deal to all my Pennsylvania readers, but to my Chicago friends, its the actual ocean, like, the real one.



I've been relaxing on the beach with this piece.


This is the 2nd year in a row that we have gone to the Jersey Shore, and here on the east coast, it's just something that every family does. I hope that we can make this a serious tradition, something other than Christmas to look forward to every year.


Other than the sand though, there was an arcade on the boardwalk, which made me super excited. Oliver made his geeky father proud, experiencing air hockey, skeeball, Cruisin USA, and even Time Crisis. (My 2 year old, shot giant spiders with a rail gun right next to his dad).



Oliver got a hermit crab, and he picked out a Batman shell for it.



Please be patient while I finish my R&R. We are wrapping up our Jersey Shore vacation, and going right to our next destination, the Poconos, for the 2nd leg of our family adventure. Now here, watch this video of Oliver dancing on the boardwalk that I dubbed Lil Jon music over.







No comments:

Post a Comment