Friday, October 4, 2013

GTA 5 Online


I somehow managed to play GTA5 online yesterday for about an hour before it crashed again. The launch of the online mode has completely sodomized Rockstar's servers, but there's some glitchy fun to be had as we wait for the patch. With all jobs and missions disabled, all of us who managed to connect didn't have much to do, except of course, shoot each other.


It's super fun, and I can only imagine how good it's going to be once it performs as it should. I robbed a corner store, then watched another player take the rap for it when the cops arrived. I unlocked a sawed off shotgun, and held my ground on top of a water tower, killing 8 before some maniac kamikazied a helicopter into my back. I also stabbed a player as he stood in a clothing store, texting.



So back to work for the weekend, and I'll try to get back online Monday, giving Rockstar some time to fix what is obviously a huge patch. Just real quick, did anyone else notice that John Marston is an option for your father in the create your character section? Look hard, it isn't easy to find.


No comments:

Post a Comment