Monday, November 11, 2013

Pokemon Y: Update


I just roller skated into Lumiose City for the 2nd time, having now restored power to it's Eiffel Tower. I'm five badges in and at lvl 50, here are some more NPCs to celebrate the halfway point. (Again, all shot with my phone while I'm playing, so the quality is not quite blah blah blah)


The French are truly better than us. Really they are.






I remember thinking when I took this picture that it's so funny out of context, but I have since forgotten that context, and can't imagine what it could have been.


I'm always especially on the lookout for anything that the word dick can be substituted for.



This guy is Clement, and was supposedly a tough gym leader, but with three electric types that just use Thunderbolt, he's easy to plan around.

No comments:

Post a Comment