Thursday, July 11, 2013

Swords and Sworcery, Scurvy Scallywags, and Vampire Weekend


Swords and Sworcery is a iphone game that I insist all of my readers check out. The music is absolutely incredible, with a no information exploration concept that reminds me of Shadow of the Colossus, or Fez. I was completely blindsided by this one, and it just keeps impressing me the further I get. 


It manages to keep a decent sense of humor and a veil of mystery at the same time. 


Also, I've been playing Ron Gilbert's Scurvy Scallwags for a couple months now, but just haven't had a chance to mention it. It's 1.99, and a puzzle game that actually keeps my attention over a long period because of it's genius rpg ideas. It's no Puzzle Quest, but still pretty awesome. Fuck hard too.




I haven't talked much about music, I think it's pretty annoying to do so, but Vampire Weekend's new album is super sweet. Hit play.

No comments:

Post a Comment