Friday, September 5, 2014

Fox Mulder Is An Oldsmobile Man

Here's Mulder driving a 1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera


Just like the dad from A Christmas Story, Fox Mulder (who has been my inspiration for so many years) is an Oldsmobile guy. I know you're sitting there thinking, "How in the world could you know that?", but I assure you I watch A LOT of X-Files, and I love spending time doing investigative reporting on matters that nobody gives a fuck about. 

Here's an Oldsmobile Achieva, driven here by Skinner who is possessed by Mulder's brain in a body-switch

 I suppose it's possible that it is all a coincidence. Mulder and Scully criss cross our nation frequently, and these could all just be rental cars. Or, they could be a sponsor of the show. Those are rational and logical conclusions to come to, and thus have no business being included in any X-Files discussion of any kind. Fox Mulder is an Oldsmobile man, and he doesn't let impossible distances and impracticality stand in the way of a smooth, dependable drive.

Mulder driving an Oldsmobile Intrigue


He's even driving a 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue in the X-Files Movie! Wake up America!



EDIT: After posting my theory, I was emailed a tip from an anonymous source; this video.


No comments:

Post a Comment