Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Today's Cereal Prize



I've been stomping around the house complaining about cereal box prizes ever since my son Oliver has been interested in them. Sounding like a 65 year old curmudgeon aside, prizes in modern cereal boxes suck a lot of ass and are contributing to the lack of childhood magic that my son's generation is about to experience. To my surprise, this morning, we opened Oliver's Reese's Puffs cereal to find a free Justice League comic! That's a cool prize for once!




Remember Flinstones rubber color change dinosaurs?


Or the Batman Bank that came in that old disgusting Batman cereal? Cereal box toys from my youth were superior to those you find nowadays, but today was different, today Oliver got a prize that he was actually excited about. Today Oliver asked me what powers Aquaman had, and after telling him, he got a really disappointed look on his face. Pretty great Wednesday I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment