Thursday, April 10, 2014

Suikoden 3 Has Been Beaten




I may have prematurely announced my big Final Fantasy project, (I'm going to play every single one in a row) because when I said that I was going to do it, I was in the middle of replaying Suikoden 3. It's one of my favorite childhood RPGs and a game I figured would take me 40 hours tops since I have the entire thing memorized. That was a week ago and I just finished it this morning with a final time of 75:35. 

Look at that final team, people really underuse the Futch/Bright combo. 

I have this little nagging suspicion that I never actually beat suikoden 3 when I was younger, because the entire endgame feels foreign to me, but I certainly beat the shit out of it this morning. I'm going to start Final Fantasy 1 immediately, and since I always have a retro game and a current game going at the same time, its time I played Ron Gilbert's The Cave because it's a crime that I haven't already. 
I also want to take a very small couple of sentences to thank every single one of you for reading this. I started this blog two years ago just to get a job, and somehow it has grown into something that not only pays me a little money here and there, but also gives me an outlet to discuss anything I want. Sitting down and typing in the morning with my coffee as my son tears the house apart is a very tranquil habit that I've developed with you guys. So, thanks for making this bigger than I ever knew I wanted it to be. Have a great weekend.








No comments:

Post a Comment