Monday, April 7, 2014

Oliver Is A Bronie

  

The three of us took a big Babies-R-Us trip this morning to pick up some of the big ticket items that our nursery was still missing. Oliver was given his choice of toy as long as he behaved, and not surprisingly, he chose ponies. Like always. I always knew that he would grow to have at least one controversial interest, but I certainly didn't think that it would be so soon.


There are My Little Pony coloring books in the house too.


He absolutely loves everything My Little Pony, and I love that he gets to have what makes him happy, regardless of what the other parents in the store were thinking when they shot those disapproving looks at us. My son being a bronie kinda feels like one giant parenting metaphor sometimes.


This was the toy I suggested he get, a toy that I was super excited about, but he didn't show any interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment